Improvement of teachers’ qualifications at Kolping University of Applied Sciences
- February 4, 2021
- Posted by: Kolpingas
- Category: News
Kolping University of Applied Sciences (KUAS) is distinguished by exceptional professionals in their respective field, who not only pass on to the students of KUAS their experience and practical knowledge, but also their passion for science and continuous improvement. A professional in each field must constantly update their knowledge in order to maintain their competencies for a long time in the ever-changing and information-filled society and to adapt to the challenges of global environment. KUAS is committed to provide students with relevant up-to-date information and knowledge. In order to achieve these goals, the course for KUAS teachers’ qualification improvement was successfully completed.
Between November 2020 and January 2021, KUAS teachers participated in 21-hour series of seminars to develop research competencies, which consisted of the following topics:
- Guidelines for the preparation of a scientific article for an international journal;
- Methods of data collection in qualitative research;
- Methods of data analysis in qualitative research;
- Basics of quantitative research;
- Development of a data collection tool (questionnaire questions);
- Requirements for the preparation of written work.
Participation of teachers in the course has been active, so once again we had the opportunity to be assured of the attitude and willingness of KUAS teachers to keep up with the latest information, the application of which is an important factor in ensuring the best professional training for students.