Before you apply make sure you meet the admission requirements:
- A SECONDARY EDUCATION OR A CORRESPONDING QUALIFICATION
All foreign applicants shall present the proofs of their academic qualifications being recognized in Lithuania. The upper secondary or/and higher education qualification documents have to be evaluated by the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC). For more information on how to apply for recognition of your education qualification please visit the SKVC webpage at http://www.skvc.lt/default/en/60/apply/documentation_requirements
- PROFICIENCY OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Common European Framework of Reference for Languages CEFR – B1 level
- APPLICATION DEADLINES
About deadlines please reach out to Erasmus and International Relations Coordinator Dalia Gineitiene: email@example.com
How to apply?
In order to apply please prepare the following application documents:
- Fill in Application Form WORD ;
- Legalised Certificate/Diploma (original or its notarised copy) with the Transcript of Grades attached. Legalised and notarised translations into English are required for all copies of Education documents.
- Recognition document of foreign qualifications issued by the Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (Lietuvos studijų kokybės vertinimo centras – SKVC) http://www.skvc.lt/default/en/60/apply/documentation_requirements
- The copy of the certificate that shows the proficiency level B1 in the English language, or corresponding IELTS 6.0, or TOEFL 5.50 certificates
- Notarised copy of the passport
- Documents legalizing change of name or surname or copy authorized by the notary in case the documents certifying the obtained education are issued under another name and (or) surname;
- Recent passport size photos (3x4cm.);
- Copy of the proof of payment of the application fee
- Motivation letter (1200-4000 characters) and CV
- Affidavit (original, legalised) providing one‘s pledge to support the Applicant‘s costs of studies and living during the studies period and return trip home.
- Bank statement (original, legalised) providing evidence of Applicant’s or sponsor’s financial abilities to provide financial support of the duration of the studies.
All documents have to be either in English or Lithuanian language. Subscription of the Notary for English and Lithuanian translation of all written documents is required.
The Application which is missing some of the required documents will not be considered.
Applications will be evaluated only after receiving the non-refundable application fee. The applicant shall send a copy of bank confirmation of paid non-refundable application fee of 80 Euros.
The fee shall be remitted to the following account:
BENEFICIARY: VšĮ Kolpingo kolegija/ University of Applied Sciences
ADDRESS: Raguvos str.7, Kaunas LT -44275, Lithuania
BANK NAME: AB SEB bankas;
ACCOUNT NO.: LT137044060003231710
DETAILS OF PAYMENT: Candidate’s name and surname, “application fee for studies at Kolpingo kolegija/ University of Applied Sciences, name of the program”.
Upon receipt of all required documents and the application fee the admission results will be announced individually to the applicant’s e-mail address within 10 working days.
Upon receipt of the tuition fee the final acceptance letter will be issued individually to the applicant’s e-mail address.
If you need more information, don't hesitate to contact us: Phone number: +370 686 64899; Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org